Monday 21 April 2014

Delete Conversations on FB

Is your Facebook page slowing down and loading time getting to be a pain ? 

Just a couple of weeks ago I was struggling with my Facebook slowing and even sometimes freezing up and not running at all...  I had worked on my computer and scanned for viruses to no avail... Nothing I did was working to speed up my page... 
One afternoon, I was talking to a dear friend  about my page and told him of my problem,  he asked me if I had been deleting my chat and message histories ... I laughed and said "No" ..... He advised I should check and see if I had very many ... So I went into my  HOME wall (the news feed)  and clicked on messages and ... shazammmmm ...... there were messages from almost 5 years ago still setting in my history ... I had never thought about my messages creating a problem, but I was wanting to try it and see what happened ... So every day I deleted 10 messages and after about 2 weeks of  deleting ... my Facebook page quit freezing up ... and in another week of message deleting it started to upload faster .... 
Today a friend contacted me and  told me about her page,  it was not acting correctly and after chatting with her for a few minutes I knew exactly what to tell her to do .... 

So here is the tutorial I have created for all the rest of you out there that have no idea how to clean up your Facebook history.   Enjoy and remember  our SSS motto SHARING IS CARING 

STEP ONE



STEP TWO
 



STEP THREE
 




TA ~ DA
 


Thank you for coming by and leaving a comment to say HI...... We love to hear from you ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type Your Message, Thoughts, Ideas, Feedback and Comments here...

Bookmark & Share SSS on Web